[ft-l] dazed or confused.

I think I've tried just about everything to beat the heat:  hats, long
sleeve, water misters, electric fans, etc.  Nothing seems to work very well
in high humidity.  Evaporative cooling just doesn't seem to work very well
in Florida, LOL.  Has anyone tried those new neck cobblers that are on the
FTA web store?

Jeff (Prairie Dog) Walters

> thanks for the info, jeff.  i will put a couple in my purse.......maybe
> stash a few around the house, among the reading glasses.

P.S. - put a couple in your car, while your at it.  ;)