[ft-l] The Big 360: Green Swamp West (Part 1)

In a message dated 6/3/2001 9:56:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
FTCracker@aol.com writes:

> We came across a bridge, no water beneath. Then another. The Bridge.
Amusing
>  sign on it. The heat was getting to me. I laid down and put my feet up on
> the
>  rail (it's a wide bridge), and fell asleep.

This was on the second of three bridges with the cute signs.  The next bridge
had a  sign on it like the others.  Since Sandy already had her nap at the
previous bridge, perhaps it would have been more appropriate for the sign to
read "No sleep" instead of what it did say: "No wake!"  :)

Can someone answer why the combination we were given worked only at the River
Road gate?  We were very disappointed to discover it didn't work at Main
Grade or Cumpresso Grade.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear