[ft-l] (Guest Post) INFO ON FLORIDA NATIONAL SCENIC TRAIL

* Message posted to FT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Mr Russell Evans <russell.shirley@virgin.net>.
* Please use <mailto:russell.shirley@virgin.net> to reply to the sender.

A work colleague and I are planning a sponsored charity cycle ride from Orlando to Miami. Could you tell me if Mountain Bikes are allowed on the Trail between these two destinations. If so, how much is a permit and how can we get hold of one.
Any information will be very helpfull, especially trail guides and camp site locations.

Thanking you in advance.