[ft-l] The Big 360: Green Swamp West (Part 1)

Jeff,
I haven't found the magic answer yet. Last time this happened, I had a little
electrolyte replacement and it didn't help at all. I guess I was too far
along the curve. During the trip I reported on, I used a potassium salt in
one of my water bottles, but it didn't help. Last weekend, the temps were
similar but I both carried more water, tanked up during breaks, and drank
electrolyte replacement as often as I could stand it. Same heat, more sun, no
problems. So I guess I'm one of those people who needs more than "just water"
if I'm going to hike in FL temps. ;-)

Cheers, Sandy