[ft-l] F-HATT Sign-ups

Just another reinder to the list to sign up for your favorite (or new)
section of trail for the F-HATT hike.  Florida - Hands Across The Trail will
be February 17-19, President's Day weekend.  We have had 4 this week,
but still lots of trail remaining.

I've had a couple of questions about timing on the hike.  The hike is
scheduled to begin at 9 am on Saturday and end at 3 pm on Monday.  But each
group should feel free to vary the timing if the parties at both ends are
willing.

http://friends.backcountry.net/f-hatt/

Cricket