[ft-l] Changes in FTA Trail Inventory process

Hooray, Deb--I think that is a sensible thing to do and I'm glad you're
collecting the data the current hikers need before the rest of it.  Let
me know if I can help out should you be in N FL late spring.  (I'm tied
up until mid April)

Nancy Gildersleeve