[ft-l] FHATT Hike through Bradwell Bay

I signed up to do the Bradwell Bay section of the FHATT. I have a friend
who's planning on hiking with me, and I'm wondering if there's anyone else
who was planning to hike that section?

Neither of us has a lot of experience backpacking, although we've both done
a good bit of camping. I didn't want to hike Bradwell Bay without someone
who knew the trail. If you're planning on hiking that section, or you know
someone who is, could you email me? I'm thinking that if there's no one
else headed that way, we might hike in the opposite direction.

Erskine Fincher
fincher2@nettally.com