[ft-l] Canoe for sale

I have a friend with a canoe for sale.  I thought with spring canoeing
season just around the corner someone on the list might like a good deal.
It's a 16 foot fiberglass Mohawk in excellant condition.  $250.  Green in
color, if that makes a difference.  That price also includes 2 boat
cushions, 2 aluminum and plastic paddles, two seat backs and those foam
block car top carrier things.  Maybe some other stuff.  Canoe is in Melboure
area.

If interested, email me privately and I'll send photo, phone number and/or
email address of the person selling it. (She's an FTA member, BTW, but not
on the list.

Cricket