[ft-l] Hiking in April

I am planning a hike for April. I am going to do a section from Appalachicola
West  to White Springs. I hope to begin the hike around April 3 and end
around the 12 or 13. I am driving down from Ma and would like to arrange to
park my truck at one end of the trail and get a ride to the beginning. I am
thinking of hiking North to south but I can go either way.
       I appreciate any info some of you experienced with the Fla trail can
give me. I am getting the maps and guide book but recent experience from
other hikers is an invaluable source and I like to go out on the trail as
prepared as possible. I also would welcome anyone who would like to accompany
me for part of the hike . I am a steady but not fast hiker, I am 49 yrs old
and a non-smoker. I usually do about 15 miles a day but I am going to give
myself ample time to relax  and check out some of the sights along the way.
Thanks in advance for any help.

             George Wells Jr

multipart/alternative
  text/html