[ft-l] Pitcher pumps

I don't know the specifics of this instance but generally water discharged
from waste water plants meets drinking water standards, however social
standards are such that few people are willing to drink that water. The
Mississippi is one long waste water disharge line and the cities downsteam
drink the discharge of the cities upstream and have been doing it for many
years. They just don't like to talk about it.
Tampa even gave thought to recycling wastewater back to drinking water but
it was politically impossible.
Bryan