[ft-l] Pitcher pumps

I'm sure the city of Orlando would not recommend drinking the water being
discharged from their retention ponds for liability reasons and if anyone
has scientic info about this area I will certainly bow to their superior
knowledge.  But I took a conducted tour of the facility last year lead by
the Audubon Society and the City of Orlando and learned that the water
flowing through Orlando Wetlands Park has already been treated for sewage by
the City of Orlando.  They then run the water through a serious of retention
ponds there to help remove the phosphates and aerate the water so that when
it enters the St. Johns River it is environmentally safe for the wildlife.
Cricket