[ft-l] Pitcher pumps

Well I recall on one of the work hikes on the west of Ocala section of the
barge canal trail that the horse people had installed a pitcher pump and a
couple picnic tables. It was near a small spring, sorry I can't be more
precise. But the horse water ploy may be a way around the public water
supply problem, the pump had a sign on it warning that the water was
non-potable. These signs can be purchased from safety sign manufacturers.
Bryan