[ft-l] water...

While we're on this topic....

I'm doing sections 1 &2 for fhatt and am a little concerned about water
sources as last winter when I went out there was NO water. I found mud in
some cypress domes but that was it. Does anyone have any sort of a map or
gps coordinates for deep cypress domes, sinkholes or whatever?

Also looking for partners for this trip, anyone interested?

Finally, anyone interested in putting together a lobbying action to see
about getting hand pumps put in Big Cypress...my home stomping grounds?

-Darren De Silva