[ft-l] Florida HATT Hike Trip Report

Wonderful report, Deb! Thanks.

Sad to say, illness has kept me off my feet (and out of work) for the past
week, which did in our chance to do Deseret over the F-HATT weekend. Perhaps
in March...meanwhile, Rich is going to meet up with Nimblewill Nomad to spend
this weekend hiking, and will (I hope!) post a report thereafter...
Nimblewill plans to do the Western corridor and we've been scouting for him.
We hope to hike Richloam / Green Swamp with him, depending on the timing.

Cheers, Sandy