[ft-l] Hiking the golden gate bridge of Florida

My wife and I got to see the newly completed hiking bridge north of Hickory
Hammock ( Section 4) today. It is an awesome piece of work, over 30 feet
high and nearly 100 feet long at the base. It has a great view of the
restored Kissimmee River. We saw an alligator and were also greeted by a few
hogs. We also saw a large fire across the river in the Kissimmee State
Preserve. I'll try to scan a picture of the new bridge later in the week.

                                                    Doug McCoy