[ft-l] Hiking in april

I am in the planning phase of a hike of 130 miles give or take a mile. I
would like to begin my hike at the beginning of section 21 West around CR14
and end at the western end of Appalachicola West. I am driving down from Ma
leaving hopefully on April 1 in the evening. I am looking for a safe place to
park my Jeep at the western end of Appalachicola. I also need to work out a
ride to the beginning of my hike. Any help anyone can give would be greatly
appreciated. I am working on calling various numbers I have found to organize
shuttles to and from the trailheads and welcome any thoughts and information
anyone can give. I also welcome anyone who wants to join me in part of my
hike.

   Thanks in advance

    George Wells Jr

    (Swiftscout)