[ft-l] Most convenient point from Orlando airport

Hi folks,

My older brother is currently hiking all the way
from Cap De Gaspe (Canada) to Key West.

http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/sridhar/

Some of us are planning on flying down to Orlando,
meet up with him and then hike together for sometime.

Can anyone point out convenient points in the
Florida Scenic Trail that are most accessible
from Orlando airport ? We are planning on flying
into Orlando and getting a taxi to the trail.

I would really appreciate this information.

Senthil