[ft-l] F-HATT patches/shirts/etc

OK...Sandy reminded me she got the info. on prices for patches, etc.
for the F-HATT.  Did anyone take over from there to gather our orders,
turn them in to mfr., send back the goods, collect money, etc?  If I
missed that, I'm sorry.  If I didn't miss anything, then I guess the
two weeks we have left isn't enough time to get 'em?  Somebody know
more about this?  --  eArThworm