[ft-l] F-HATT update

The website sign up sheet has been updated as of Jan 31. It's at:

http://friends.backcountry.net/f-hatt

Lots of room left...please join us in this hike!

Note that many of the sections have short miles and can be done in two days, if you don't have President's Day available as a holiday.

Rich and I will be doing our Deseret section Saturday / Sunday and I'll coordinate with whomever plans to cover Bull Creek to meet them for the handshake, as I have President's Day off.

Cheers, Sandy