[ft-l] F-HATT stuff

	[I'm re-sending a post that didn't seem to get through when I sent
it yesterday.]

So...what's up with the patches, t-shirts, etc.  AND  why aren't there
a whole bunch of names on the sign-up chart?!?!?!  Anybody for doing
the Bradwell Bay section?  The guys who were gonna do it just bowed out
and now I don't have a handshake to start with.  :-(  Have we lost our
momentum folks?  Huh?  Maybe an online cheer to perk things up??

        Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah
        We can do it, It's not too fah.
        eff hat! eff hat! Ya-a-a-y team!  [whistling and screaming...]

OK, I've done my best.  ;-)
        eArThworm