[ft-l] Ok, More to Come!

It sounds like my report of hiking in the rainforest down here
in Puerto Rico has gone over well.  I will be exploring and
hiking some other areas in Central PR over the next few days and
will be staying in local hostels at night.  I'll be sure to
report back to you on the treasures this island holds...
íPaz y Felicidades!  -Mike "TC"-

=====
Michael McCormick.     Systems Project Analyst (GIS),
Florida Resources and Environmental Analysis Center,
The Institute of Science and Public Affairs,  FSU.
(W) 850-644-5886,(C) 850-322-7209, (Fax) 850-644-7360    http://www.freac.fsu.edu,   global_reality@yahoo.com

"A world without wilderness is a cage." -David Brower-