[ft-l] Re: hiking without hunters

Juniper Wilderness area in the Ocala National Forest
is a nice area.  You can park at Juniper Springs($10 a
night unfortunately)hike bout 6 miles to Hidden
Pond(nice area for camping), and then it's about 3
miles to Pat's Island(where they filmed "the
yearling").  About 2 more miles brings you out to FR
10 and a parking area.

Just an idea, hope it helps!

Trail Talker