[ft-l] Road/trail maps

The FTA maps work well for finding the road crossings, if you use them in conjunction with the Delorme Florida atlas. Some of the road names are a little off, but close enough that you'll find the road nonetheless.

Bill, you're right that the FTA isn't very conducive to single-person, single-vehicle hiking. But that's the case with all the National Scenic Trails. Best to arrange two people and two vehicles to do sections, like Rich and I did on the Big 360, hiking from car to car.

Maybe we need a hiker "dating" service on the FT website to pair section hikers together to make their logistics easier? ;-)

LOL, Sandy