[ft-l] Road/trail maps

What about the maps from the FTA. Though I am a newbie to the trail, I am
familiar with many of the roads, and the charts I have 32-42 seem pretty
accurate.

The one problem I am having is I will be often hiking alone. I plan to do
photography along the way. I would prefer to do day or overnight hikes, but
so far the trail, in the south at least, does not appear to be conducive to
this. Long distances between parking areas. Though if you can arrange pickup
along the way, it appears there are many smaller roads where you can
intercept on.

Been studying the maps.

Bill in the keys