[ft-l] Alternate President's Day Hike

Just a note that the twenty-somethingth annual President's Day hike on the
Kissimmee River looks like it's going to actually be along the Kissimmee River
again this year - the construction and controversy are over and we're optimistic
the bombing range will be open for hiking in Feb.  (Some of you may recall that
we had to relocate the hike to Green Swamp last year.)

Jim Pace is leading N-S group, and I'm leading S-N.  3 days, ~30 miles.  The
hike will be listed in January's Footprint.  If you need info before then,
contact me at totemOak@bellsouth.net <mailto:totemOak@bellsouth.net> .

Pam Hale

multipart/alternative
  text/html