[ft-l] FlaRUCK

Teresa, you had me rolling on the floor laughing (ROFL) on that one.  I
believe another term for tuckerizing someone's pack would be to inform the
"pack police"!  Fun indeed!  I'm still amazed at what I considered "needed",
not to mention what I considered "wanted".  I can still remember pulling a
matching set of full size salt and pepper shakers from someone's pack!  Jeff