[ft-l] Re: Outfitters and Fla Ruck

There is also a Brazington's in Ocala.  Nice store,
but I don't think they are on the internet.  There is
a Bass Pro on International Drive in Orlando.  Bass
pro and Travel Country are both easily accesssed from
I-4.(20 minutes or so apart)

A florida ruck in the Ocala area on President's Day
weekend sounds great!

Trail Talker