[ft-l] backpacking in Feb

I am in the planning phase of a backpacking trip for February I plan to start
somewhere near or at cr255 which is on map 13 at data point 11. I will end
the trip at Olustee battlefield. I am looking for information on shuttles or
public transportation. I am going to park my truck at Olustee and get
transportation up to cr255 or anywhere nearby. Any information will be
greatly appreciated and if anyone wants to join me for  part of the hike all
are welcome. I usually hike about 10 to 15 miles per day but I am very
flexible. As of right now I do not have a specific date for starting but it
should be around Feb 15 to 17. Thanks in advance for any help.

George F. Wells, Jr.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---