[ft-l] Hiking update - Thanksgiving weekend

TOKTAADN@aol.com writes:
> I'll continue in the next email with our hike of this past weekend, figuring
> only a few hardy hikers have read this far.  Maybe I should have provided
> benches!

I'll admit, I'm one of those "few".  I think your class is larger than you
give yourself credit for.  Regarding the benches you will be providing with
each trip report, hold mine for someone else.  I was prepared.  I sat myself
down as soon as I read "It's been hard to find time to write, but here's a
quick update..."  :-)

As always, enjoyed the update.  And I wanna say THANK YOU to you and Sandy
for heading out on all these hikes, finding the disappointing airboat-laden
river trails for us!  With each trip report you give me several more things
to write on my "To-hike" list!

Keep up the good work and writing.
-Teresa

"Procrastination is a dream-killer."