[ft-l] Myakka River SP

What can you tell me about it?  I'm trying to talk my brother into going
there in 2 weeks for his birthday weekend.  Selfish on my part, but I keep
telling him I know that he and his wife love camping and would enjoy it,
maybe he won't catch on!  We'd probably arrive Friday afternoon/evening and
leave Sunday by early afternoon.  I'd appreciate any comments on their
campground, hiking trails, canoeing on the river, ... everything I guess!

Thank you!
-Teresa

"Procrastination is a dream-killer."

multipart/alternative