[ft-l] February 2002 Where to go

Regards Withlacoochee State Forest, Rich and I are section hiking the outer edge of the Citrus Loop right now. We wore orange today because today and tomorrow are the last days of archery season. Technically, there is no hunting the weekend before xmas, when we'll finish up the hike, but I'd wear orange then too. Why? Damned if we didn't run across hunters -- with guns -- on TR-13, even though there is NO GUN HUNTING of any sort open right now! Argh.

Cheers, Sandy