[ft-l] maps and guidebook

I'd like to second SolarBear's note about contacting the section leaders
when you plan your FT through hike.  You should get a list of their names
and addresses from the FTA office and feel free to write them  They'll
know best current trail info and closings due to hunting season, etc,
also alternate routes since they live in the area.  Sometimes they'll
meet and hike with you (maybe even bring water) if you like.

Nancy G