[ft-l] New trail route in North Florida

Hello Deb--

Thanks for the report on the new rail trail aquisition in N. Fl going
through Lake Butler.  I hope the city mgr listened and reported back to
his constituents.  I agree that Lake Butler (doesn't it already have a
B&B?) would be a great trail town; it already is the access point for the
Osceola NF from points south (sec 16) and then the trail along the
Suwannee River (sec 18) with the new tourism center at White Springs and
the Stephen Foster Center as its gateway.

This is a North Florida location just waiting to be discovered by the
outdoor community.

Nancy Gildersleeve