[ft-l] anybody home?

Hi, Doug.

Thanks for the kind offer of hospitality.  I love to
meet new people, so I'm sure I'll be seeing you in
some fashion come November.  To avoid confusion and
duplication (on my part), I'll be posting most of my
questions to the main list, but I may call on you (by
email) for some section specifics.  So get ready.  I'm
a stickler for detail and will have a blue jillion
questions.

Sara