[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Great! There is life on the FT. Thanks for
responding. Here's my story. I live in Jupiter, but
I'm moving to West Palm in early Nov. Once settled
(mid-Nov), I plan to thru-hike the FT from somewhere
near Pahokee as far north and west as I can get. This
will be my warm-up for a thru-hike of the PCT in
So here are a few questions I have. I will be
scanning the archives, but, like I said, I'd like to
interact and see how friendly/helpful this list is.
1. Have many people actually thru-hike the trail in a
year/season? Is there a set season?
2. Is the trail complete, or nearly so?
3. Are there any thru-hikers on this list that I could
4. How easy or difficult is it to resupply?
5. How necessary/helpful is the guidebook? I was on
the FTA website and there seems to be something of a
guidebook with individual section maps and some trail
description. Does it get updated regularly?
That's all for now. Thanks for any/all information
you wish to provide.
Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.