[ft-l] The Big 360 Hike - Update

I can understand them cutting the trees, many areas of our forests are being
cut now/have been cut to avoid spread of the southern pine beetle.  But why
are they they closing the trail?  Is this just during the time the logging
trucks are running in and out?  Or is it for some other reason?
Cricket

> John,
> Kent Wimmer and Ken Smith both talked to the Office of Greenways and
Trails