RE: [ft-l] St Marks trip

Actually don't bother, the reaction is so fast that you can't blink fast
enough; let alone run. Take my word for it, it's sudden. Don't test it, I
learned respect the hard way- luckily I received no injury but I can tell
you that I was so startled that I had trouble getting into my skin for a
week :)

Regards, DA