Re: [ft-l] St Marks trip

Hello John,

Your best source of info are Florida National Scenic Trail maps 10 and 11
(Apalachicola East and St. Marks/Aucilla) which are available from Tampa
Reprographics.  You can download the order form at:
http://www.florida-trail.org/Store/mapsample/mapsample.html

Have a great hike.

Kent

Kent L. Wimmer, AICP
Florida National Scenic Trail Liaison
Florida Trail Association, Inc.
kwimmer@fs.fed.us
(850) 942-9376 (w)
(850) 942-9305 (fax)
(850) 386-8442 (h)
Mailing address:
USDA Forest Service
National Forests in Florida
325 John Knox Rd, F-100
Tallahassee, FL 32303-4160

                    John F Wakefield
                    <wakefij@juno.co        To:     ft-l@backcountry.net
                    m>                      cc:
                    Sent by:                Subject:     Re: [ft-l] St Marks trip
                    owner-ft-l@backc
                    ountry.net

                    12/02/2000 06:42
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to ft-l

I enjoyed your account of the St. Marks trip. Even though I live in
Northeast Florida, I have been there on occasion.  Can anyone tell me
about the FT through that area?  Can you camp anywhere?  Do you have to
let them know you are hiking thru?  Members only?

John Wakefield
Clay County