Re: [ft-l] Benefits of joining FTA (maps)

Erskine--

Mapping the Florida trail is a long story.  Ernie Baldini was the
cartographer before me and plotted out the maps on county road maps with
1 mile section lines.  I took over from him, edited the guide book
mileage pages with the existing  maps and made new ones when they were
needed.   The present maps are the next generation and many are drawn
using GPS technology.

Hopefully these new maps will be accurate and also updatable when they
need to be revised.

Nancy G