Re: [ft-l] Benefits of joining FTA

At 06:21 PM 11/21/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Living where you do, if you join the FTA you would belong to the local
>(Tallahassee) Apalachee Chapter, too...and we are a TERRIFIC, FUN, ETC.
>bunch of folks with interesting monthly programs and lots of local hikes
>--both "fun" and "work" hikes--and other activities.  We have an annual
>"Holiday Hike" coming up Dec. 30th on the 8-mile Phipps Park Trail
>right here in town.  Call me if you want to talk about the Chapter!
>(H: 668-4334)  -- Linda

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the info. I will go ahead and join the FTA, but I don't know if
I will be able to make the Phipps Park hike. I'm planning a camping trip to
Torreya between Christmas and New Year's, and we may be there on Saturday.

What sort of work do you guys do on the trail?

Erskine Fincher
fincher2@nettally.com