[ft-l] Benefits of joining FTA

> What are the other benefits of FTA membership? (Besides helping to support
> the trail, I mean.) :)
> Erskine Fincher
> fincher2@nettally.com

Living where you do, if you join the FTA you would belong to the local
(Tallahassee) Apalachee Chapter, too...and we are a TERRIFIC, FUN, ETC.
bunch of folks with interesting monthly programs and lots of local hikes
--both "fun" and "work" hikes--and other activities.  We have an annual
"Holiday Hike" coming up Dec. 30th on the 8-mile Phipps Park Trail
right here in town.  Call me if you want to talk about the Chapter!
(H: 668-4334)  -- Linda

To:            ft-l@backcountry.net