[ft-l] Big "O"

Message text written by INTERNET:ft-l@backcountry.net
>I think I'm going down to the start of the Big "O" hike on Saturday.  At
least for the Millenium Trail celebration part, since I missed the other
two.  Where's a good place to camp?  Is there a campground where everyone
is
gathering?  I was planning on taking the pop-up camper.<

Please do join us!  You can camp right there in South Bay RV.  That's where
the start of the hike is, and many of us will be there Fri night.   No
problem with the pop-up this is a county campground with regular RV sites,
etc.  I'll be in the lap of luxury in a 32' fifth wheel.  ;)

See you there!

Sunny
In Sunny So FLA

To:            <ft-l@backcountry.net>