Re: [ft-l] Web Link For HATT logo

Yep, same color scheme throughout.  I told him FT colors were orange and
brown and he went with that.  There is some green on the ones with the
trees.  Actually, orange will be the background.  Then we can have 2-4
colors of thread.  The more colors, the more expensive to make the patches,
Tees, etc.  I already know we will have to make some color changes for patch
manufacturing, so basically y'all are voting on the design.

Cricket