Re: [ft-l] Favorite Sections....?

Hi Darren--I don't know where you are, but if you come up from the south
to sections 18 and 19 you might want to do a short trip along the trail
at the Etoniah Ravine near Palatka (Holloway Road and then east).  That
is really pretty, especially in the spring when the wild azaleas are
blooming.  This is fairly close to Gold Head Branch and  that trail and
the one immediately adjacent near Lowry Lake in Camp Blanding are also
noteworthy.  West of section 19 just before St Marks is Aucilla Sinks.
That is also a good one in the north west.

Nancy Gildersleeve