Re: [ft-l] hidden pond

I was there less than 2 weeks ago, had the place all to myself Sunday night!
But to answer your question it wasn't dried up, in fact I had a little swim
and filtered my water from it.

-Darren

PS- Been looking for a partner to do the Ocala sections with, as of yet
haven't found anyone and have been going solo. Anyone out there interested?
I have been mostly hiking in Ocala lately but now that the weather is
turning will be in the Everglades quite a bit (I'm in Miami) and am planning
a trip into the Panhandle.

--
The worst day of backpacking is still better than the best day of work.