[ft-l] section hiking

I am looking to hike a 100 to 150 mile section next April. I hiked the Ocala
last year and enjoyed it enormously Thanks to Jon Phipps and Joan Norris. I
am looking for a section that does not have too much road walk. I prefer
wilderness area. I am leaning toward the upper section along the Suhanne
river. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am driving my own
vehicle down and need to make arrangements for a ride to my starting point
and will most likely hike North to South. Any input will be greatly
appreciated.

   Thanks

Swiftscout (George Wells)