Re: [ft-l] ideas anyone?

Here is a thank you to Fred Collins for suggesting the Olustee section of
the Florida Trail for our youth group (junior high) day trip.  I had to
work, so this trail report is second hand, but they saw many birds, a
fox, a deer and millions of bugs and ticks. The trail was in good
condition and they had great weather.

Overall the trip was a great success and they want to do a longer section
next time and sleep overnight. I get to go on that one, so I guess I had
better get in training!

Thank you again, Fred and all who gave suggestions.