[ft-l] Ad that just came thru

Damn!    I guess the spammers have the ft-l and hatt address now.   I'm
going to have to make the lists like the AT-L and PCT-L... which means
you absolutely have to be subscribed to post.

So, if some of you have a problem posting from now on, please drop me an
email and I can add you to the exception list.   For 95% of us, this
change shouldn't be a problem.

-R