Re: [ft-l] Florida Trail thru-hikers

P.S.  Don't count on Jon Phipps as one to man the ALDHA table.  He attends
tons of presentations and will be trying to recruit the cream of the crop for
doing presentations at the annual meeting.  (The bribe is usually that they
can stay at our house and we'll shuttle them and their car so they can do the
Ocala.)  Any couples/pairs who want to help us shuttle a car or two or three
to the north end of the Ocala after the annual meeting may apply here!
Anyone else who'd be available to shuttle people on other sections
(particularly along the Suwanee) may also apply here.