Re: [ft-l] New maps

Since this is the case with the "un-highlighted" routes and since Joan now
reports that almost all the road walks are blazed now or in the process of
being blazed, would it not be advantageous and less confusing to people if
the entire non-FNST route were highlighted in yellow?  Even if a section
weren't properly blazed, it might be easier for people to use. What do you
think?

Deb Blick
FTA